Privacy & policy
- 1. Personal information collected by us
- 1.1 The Company may collect the following personal information from you: (1) email address; (2) full name; (3) physical or company address; (4) phone number; (5) country; (6) Skype address, (7) a VAT number (if any); and (8) any other information which you decide to provide us.
- 2. The purpose of collection of personal information
- 2.1 The personal information collected through the Website is used only:
• to provide you with the services requested by you;
• to issue invoices related to the services requested by you;
• to contact you regarding the services requested by you;
• to deliver our newsletter to you.
2.2 We collect and process your personal information only for the achievement of one or more of the aforementioned purposes.
- 3. Non-personal information collected by us
- 3.1 Please note that we may collect non-personal information (e.g., URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website, operating systems, and browser types). We use the collected non-personal information to further develop the Website.
- 4. Protection of personal information
- 4.1 We use information security tools (e.g., secured networks and encryption) in order to protect your personal information.
- 5. Accessing and correcting your personal information
- 5.1 You have the right to access, delete, or modify your personal information collected by the Company. You can do so by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com. We will respond to your request within two weeks.
- 6. Retention Period
- 6.1 We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested service. For example, if we collect your personal information to deliver our newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter services.
6.2 If your personal information is no longer necessary for the delivery of the requested services, we will keep it for a maximum of one year in identifiable form
- 7. Google Analytics
- 7.1 The Company uses Google Analytics to generate statistics related to your use of the Website. Such statistics are generated by means of cookies.
7.2 If you would like to read more information on privacy aspects of Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- 8. Your consent
- 9. Links
- 9.1 Please note that the Website may contain links to third party websites. We hereby disclaim any liability in relation to the privacy practices of other websites.
- 10. Contact details