This Refund Policy (hereinafter, referred to as the “Refund Policy”) for the website http://anypage.com/ (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) constitutes a legal agreement between the user (hereinafter, referred to as “user”, “you”, “your”) of the Website and Any Page OÜ, an Estonian company, having a registered office at 2nd Floor, Tornimäe 5, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia (hereinafter, referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
- 1. Services
1.1 The Company provides services through the Website (hereinafter, referred to as the “Services”).
1.2 By using the Services, you agree to be legally bound by this Refund Policy. In case you do not agree with one or more provisions of this Refund Policy, please do not use the Services. You are authorized to use the Services only if you agree to this Refund Policy.
- 2. Refund of fees paid for Services different than website development and Custom CMS
- 2.1 If you would like to receive a refund of the fees paid by you in relation to our Services (except for website development and Custom CMS), you need to send us a request for refund within a time period of 7 days commencing on the day when the unsatisfactory Services for which you want a refund are completed. The request for refund shall contain a description of the content which you do not like and/or want to improve.
2.2 If your request for refund complies with the requirements stated in Section 2.1, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 3. Refund of fees paid for Services related to website development and Custom CMS
- 3.1 If the Services ordered by you relate to website development and Custom CMS, we will ask you for a full upfront payment. After we receive the full upfront payment, we will divide the work in the following 4 work steps:
Work step No Description of the work step Percentage of the total work 1 Consultation and User experience design (UX) (30% of all work) 2 User interface (UI) design (30% of all work) 3 Development (30% of all work) 4 Testing (10% of all work)
3.2 If you are not satisfied with the work completed during a work step, you need to request us to modify the work within a time period of 7 days commencing on the day when we complete the work step. After receiving your request for modification, we will modify the work and send the new version to you. If you are not satisfied with the modified work, you need to request us to modify the work again within a time period of 7 days commencing on the day when we send you the first modified modification of the work. If after receiving the second modification of the work, you are still not satisfied with the work, you can request us to provide you with a refund of: (i) the fee related to the unsatisfactory work step; and (ii) the fees for any work steps following the unsatisfactory work step. The request for refund should be sent to us within a time period of 7 days commencing on the day when you receive the second modification of the work.
3.3 Refunds of fees paid for Services related to website development and Custom CMS will not be provided if the procedure in Section 3.2 is not followed.
3.4 Modifications of work completed during a work step can be made only in accordance with the procedure in Section 3.2. No other modifications are allowed.
- 4. Amendment of this Refund Policy
- 4.1 We reserve the right to amend or modify this Refund Policy from time to time by publishing the amended version on the Website. The amended version will become effective on the day of publication. The Services are subject to the Refund Policy applicable at the time the service contract was entered.
- 5. Accessing and correcting your personal information
- 5.1 You have the right to access, delete, or modify your personal information collected by the Company. You can do so by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com. We will respond to your request within two weeks.
- 6. Retention Period
- 6.1 We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested service. For example, if we collect your personal information to deliver our newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter services.
6.2 If your personal information is no longer necessary for the delivery of the requested services, we will keep it for a maximum of one year in identifiable form
- 7. Google Analytics
- 7.1 The Company uses Google Analytics to generate statistics related to your use of the Website. Such statistics are generated by means of cookies.
7.2 If you would like to read more information on privacy aspects of Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- 8. Your consent
- 9. Links
- 9.1 Please note that the Website may contain links to third party websites. We hereby disclaim any liability in relation to the privacy practices of other websites.
- 10. Contact details